Vast Experience in Probate Law
At Cashen & Strehl PC, we are proud of our experience. As a founding member of Macomb County Probate Bar, we are at the heart of probate law in our area. In fact, our attorney Daniel Strehl is the Macomb County Public Administrator. As such, he is relied upon to administer estates that have no will or known heirs. This enables him to work closely with the probate court, giving him valuable experience from which you can benefit.
If any dispute arises during the administration, we have the litigation knowledge and ability to handle them in-house, including:
- Will Contests
- Trust Contests and Removal of Trustees
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Complex Business Law and Taxation Issues
- Business Succession Disputes Over Joint Ownership or Shareholder Disputes
- Abuse of Powers of Attorney
Contact Cashen & Strehl PC to learn more about our experience and knowledge. We serve clients throughout the Shelby Township, MI, area.